Saturday, May 29, 2010

pictures... i know...low quality, but what can you expect

Below, 1st three pictures are when we grilled for Woman's Day here with our friends. The next two pictures are of the neighbor kids playing naked in the rain. It's so awesome that whenever it rains here, the kids just take off all their clothes and go running naked in the street. There's also one of Jackie in her crazy dance moves. Next is a picture of my journalism students and I at our regional conference along with my counterpart. They did me so proud at that conference! They even put together masks and did a rendition of Thriller! Next picture is my cute and oh so gentle dog Itchy. Last one is of me and Vanessa dancing the pasada, a Mozambican dance, completely sober! 

1 comment:

  1. damn i didnt even realize that last one was a pic of u dancin

    ReplyDelete